Monday, December 18, 2006

The Powerpuff

I've been SOoo fugged up by one of my buddy Uncle lately cos Old Lady is the name that he links me.
Wait...
It's the FOURTH actually. The first was Aunty slut, the second was Aunty dump, the third was Amali, and the Old lady is the fourth.. Not even one sounds nice.. I was like... -_-"
So, i told myself that im gonna find some special name for him too. And after discussing with my another good fren of mine, we've come out with a brilliant idea!!!

Powerpuff Girls!!

And after goggle-ing through the internet, i found out that the characteristic of them quite suits us actually!! Blossom has long hair, pink eyes, and dressed in pink. she is the most mature, level-headed and composed member of the group, which helps hold the group together, although her personality can spill over into being fussy, overbearing and overly analytical. While Bubbles is the one with blonde hair in pigtails, blue eyes, and dressed in blue. She acts as the baby of the group (despite being the same age) and is defined by her innocence, playfulness and gentle demeanour. She does, however, have a tendency to be naive, submissive and overemotional, leading to her often being (unfairly) regarded, by friends and foes alike, as the group's weak link. However, she can become very independent and aggressive when pushed. And lastly the Buttercup. She has short black hair, green eyes, and dressed in green.She has a habit, though, of letting her aggression get the better of her, making her reckless, stubborn and overly-aggressive. Guess which one is the uncle, and which one is my good fren teresa and which one is me? *blinking my eyes*

from left: Buttercup, Blossom & Bubbles


Oh.. forgot to tell u guys that Uncle is the Buttercup :D

No comments: