Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Help~

I need u guys to do me a 'lil favour :p

For those who've seen my previous layout, can u guys drop me some of ur opinion bout which layout is better? THIS or the PREVIOUS one? Hmm.. incase u guys hav forgotten wat's my previous skin... here is it... the main image of my previous layout---



Ur comment will be much appreciated :)

Just tell me wat u thk :D

Random crap: am listening to the whole album of Snow Patrol - Eyes Open.. over n over again. Their "chasing car" is the first song that made me fall in love with them.. Then the "open your eyes" sounds so familiar cos heard before in Greys Anatomy :D "You could be happy" is a song that make me feel so touched. Their music is SOooo NICE~~ thanks to half-banana for the intro... I heart Snow Patrol~

No comments: