Friday, October 13, 2006

let go...

My temper are moody than the rapid-changing weather,
making u feel so sick of it.

U've tried to please me everytime,
but there's always some reason for me to feel not good enough,
and it's hard at the end of the day,
cos it making u sick too.

Im trying to change n get rid of my bad habits,
its gonna take time though,
but now we r short of time,
cos u're seems to lose ur patience now.

Thou sometime i cant stand of ur temper,
but i've tried,
i've tried to tolerate with it.
Cos i love u.
And i love u so much.

Maybe its time to let go,
cos there're no straight line in us anymore,
and it distracts us from happiness,
pulling us to the world of darkness...
endless fighting,
quarreling...
It turns me upside-down.

Its my fault, i know.
"I'm sorry", i said.
but u just ignored it.
I've spend all my time waiting,
for that second chance,
but its just another long haul nite.

So, here i come...
here i come to let u go......

1 comment:

m!lk_w@y said...

i am not supposed to comment about this:(