Sunday, October 15, 2006

dramatic~

Woke up by my mum when i was dreaming... something had happened in my family. Really messed up now... it's hard to say it thou... anywhere, hope that the prob can be solved as soon as possible... *sigh* Anyway, another prob has been solved :P *happy*

Han, wanna tell u something that is so important... "i wanna spend my life with u...for the rest of my life..." Yea... problem do occurs between us. but i strongly believe that we can solve it out together if we hold our hands tight and with our trust and commitment to each other.

Till then, looking forward to see ya~

p/s: hope u'll get well soon...

2 comments:

m!lk_w@y said...

wish you happy always:)

m!lk_w@y said...

TeohCheeWay: ceh...the blog for ur bf to read 1
EmilyLinBorYih: yala
EmilyLinBorYih: :P
EmilyLinBorYih: ehehehe
TeohCheeWay: then ask me go read for wat
EmilyLinBorYih: no la
EmilyLinBorYih: since u so free n lonely
EmilyLinBorYih: so ma show u lo
EmilyLinBorYih: make u feel envy

This is wat i got from my chat with her...show off:P