Friday, April 27, 2007

Let me show you some bad photography

Was too free to do anything.. So I was just randomly shooting some pictures while keep adjusting and trying out the differrent settings such as white balance, shutter speed, ISO and etc. Well, I had shot a faster shutter speed when I was shooting my sis's jumping motion. It was SO funny. But of course I will not post the pictures of her jumping like a mad girl here, cause I don't want to risk myself to be beaten by her :p

Anyhow, I am still a noob in photography :((


Sorry for the bad pictures though. But I think the two little kids are really cute. Aren't they look so adorable? By the way, the smaller kiddo is a boy. Cute eh? The first time I saw him I thought he's a girl :p

Lastly here's a picture of me and my lovely mummy =)) [Again, sorry for the yellow-ish of the picture. Was too lazy to photoshop it :p]

2 comments:

ah yuan said...

Emily, soon you'll be the expert! ^^

Emilieee said...

Thanks for your words, Yuan! It has given me pretty much of courage in improving myself harder to become better :D