Sunday, January 28, 2007

An absurd dream I had

Well, I have to say, this is ridiculous, for having this dream.

In the dream, I was an actress I think, or sort of. And I took part in a movie, and they had a lil animal in the movie which I couldn't recall what it was. Maybe it's a doggie, perharps? And so, We attended the Golden Globe Award. [what the hell?! Am I a weirdo or something? I've dreamt too much of becoming a celebrities?]

Then, after so and so, somehow I went to the stage and the next moment, there's the lil Golden Globe IN my hand! I was pleased and euphoric till I couldn't stop telling the people around me, that I've got the Globe! OK, here comes the reality part. Somehow [again] I found out actually the award was actually honoured to the lil animal in the movie. I was just helping "it" out for accepting the award. [duh]

People say you will dream of something when you want it so much. So, am I crave for award or something?


This is the real Golden Globe Award winner, Emily Blunt, Best Actress in a supporting role,- Series, Mini-Series or Television Movie for "Gideon's Daughter" poses backstage at the 64th Annual Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills.

No comments: