Sunday, January 07, 2007

At last!

Yay~

Finally finished my exam! I'm so tired now but still sitting here and surfing and slacking like nobody's business instead of jumping into the bed. Well today I had the stupiak microecon's exam. Last minute study just didn't make any good, of cos I know but still... I can't help it :p

Gonna change my way of study if not I thk I'll be kicked out from this Money Making University soon.. lol

Was so busy and tiredness just kept haunting me so I didn't keep my blog updated as I used to be. Nevermind actually cos starting today, I'll post as many as possible cos ~

I'm havin 3 weeks holidays!! *happy*

And last but not least... Genting, here I come!

2 comments:

Shawn said...

Genting again !!! I wanna go too ! You're going with who ?

Emilieee said...

Haha... yep.. this time i'm goin with my buddies~ (for sure u know) *happy* U wanna come? treat me some nice meal first la :D
lalala~