Tuesday, February 06, 2007

C'est la vie

I was busy working on the event and activities that I involved in as the new sem has just started. It's been a while since my last update and so much things had happened in just one week time. But out of so many things, there is ONE thing, that I'm not going to forget it for my entire life. I feel so pain and heartsick.

Grandma, I still remember I used to sit at the back of the bicycle, with my hand hold on tight on ur waist. I still remember that you always cook dishes that I liked the most. And I know you always give me the best while you're not. After the incident that happened in last year, you hardly remember almost the whole family, but you DID remember me! You called my name and smiled. That was the sweetest smile I'd ever seen. Day by day, your body become weaker and weaker, seeing you suffered so much till you couldn't take it, really hurts me.

But now, you are free, free from the suffer, and everything.















Ah-ma, may you live in peace forever.

And I love you forever.

1 comment:

Missy Erin said...

hey,gal...
dun b so sad...
be strong n cheer up...
everyting will b ok...


ker sinn^^