Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My coiffure


Really sick of my hair and so went for a haircut ther other day. The second day, I went back to the salon again cos my dearly sis asked me to fetch her there for haircut -_-

It's not a short journey you know.

Imagine the distance from Cyberjaya back to Kajang, from Kajang to Cheras, from Cheras back to Kajang again, then from Kajang travelled back to Cyberjaya.

-__-"

Hell long.

But then I had a great time :)

Em saw a fat fat cat inside the salon, lazing on the chair, it was so cute! My hand just couldn't stop touching its fur. Oh.. how I wished I could have a pet of my own. Preferably dog but after seeing the cutie big fat cat, I thought, well, cat is JUST as good as dog actually. lol.

Speaking of my hair, it looks shorter from the back, from the side, from the top, every angle. How long should I wait for it to grow back? Nevermind, heard from Goat that if we washed our hair everyday, it will grow back really fast. Ahem, I DO wash my hair everyday, so I guess it will grow back pretty fast then :p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hm?I thought u keep short hair all the while?Hmm..maybe long edi,but still i think gal is more pretty wit long hair,hahaha....jz my own viewed.Pet...cute la,but muz be reli caring and loving>If not u think they are troublesome after adopted 1...TC.

Chee Way said...

aiks...got cut mer...no difference oso.... waste money:P

wash everyday sure grow longer faster 1, and more as well, example is my hair:)