Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Duh

I have been having this weird desire of purchasing shoes these few days. My initial target was a Vincci heels that I've been wanting to buy recently (cos I ended up walking out of the shop everytime -_- )

Today (should be yesterday) , out of a sudden I drove to Sunway Pyramid2 to try my luck and alas, obviously I have bad luck.

The whole Padini Concept Store was closed due to their annual dinner. (no concept store = no Vincci)

=___=

Due to my desperateness of getting a to-die-for heels, I walked into Aldo and picked up the cutest retro pumps I've been lusting over.

I tried it on again, and loved it even MORE.

Then I put it back and walked out of the shop.

End of story.

5 comments:

Teapot Rika said...

Hey, I wanna buy a heels from Vincci too! but can't get my size with the color I want. T___T

Aldo is an-unreachable-stuff for me, now. haih haih

PeterParis said...

You are really a very reasonable girl!

Emilieee said...

Rika: Sigh why we so bad luck one ;'(

Peter: Am I? lol ;p

GMG said...

Hi Emily. Sorry for this short visit, but this weekend, I’m going to take a musical break, and next week I’ll make a very short trip, crossing South Atlantic. I’ll try to catch up with your posts as soon as possible. Meanwhile, leave you with some chocolate champagne truffles at Blogtrotter.
Have a lovely weekend and an excellent week!
Gil

Anonymous said...

hahahah i am shoes lover too!
but i am currently on 3-months-no-new-shoes campaign as i have too many shoes and i didnt wear half of it! my shoes rack is full and i've been pilling up many shoes on top of the rack!
maybe i should extend to 6 months campaign not to buy new shoes! =D
it sures take a lot of discipline!